This category includes French politicians and intellectuals and other foreign people tied with French affairs who opposed themselves to the 1789 French Revolution and worked in favor of a "Restoration" of the Ancien Régime, including after the "Bourbon Restoration" (1815–1830).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to French counter-revolutionaries.|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Monarchist parties in France (9 P)
- ► Royalist insurgents during the French Revolution (1 C, 19 P)
- ► French Ultra-royalists (17 P)
Pages in category "French counter-revolutionaries"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- François Dominique de Reynaud, Comte de Montlosier
- Armand-Emmanuel de Vignerot du Plessis, Duc de Richelieu
- Jean-Thomas-Élisabeth Richer de Sérizy
- Louis-Victor-Léon de Rochechouart
- Élisabeth Françoise Armide de Rochechouart
- Henri de la Rochejaquelein
- Alexandre Gonsse de Rougeville
- Charles Aimé de Royrand