Fundamentalist Christianity, also known as Christian Fundamentalism or Fundamentalist Evangelicalism, is a movement that arose mainly within British and American Protestantism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries among conservative evangelical Christians, who, in a reaction to modernism, actively affirmed a fundamental set of Christian beliefs: the inerrancy of the Bible, Sola Scriptura, the virgin birth of Christ, the doctrine of substitutionary atonement, the bodily resurrection of Jesus, and the imminent personal return of Jesus Christ.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Pillar of Fire International (1 C, 22 P)
Pages in category "Fundamentalist denominations"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches in Canada
- Fellowship of Fundamental Bible Churches
- Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches
- Free Presbyterian Church of North America
- Free Presbyterian Church of Ulster
- Fundamental Baptist Fellowship Association
- Fundamental Baptist Fellowship International
- Fundamental Methodist Conference, Inc.
- Fundamentalist Presbyterian Church in Brazil
- Fundamentalist Presbyterian General Assembly in Korea
- Independent Baptist
- Independent Baptist Fellowship International
- Independent Baptist Fellowship of North America
- Independent Fundamental Churches of America
- Independent Fundamental Presbyterian Church
- International Christian Church
- International Churches of Christ
- International Fellowship of Christian Assemblies