|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gay villages.|
A gay village is usually an urban geographic location with generally recognized boundaries where a large number of gay and lesbian people, as well as bisexual, transgender, and queer-identified people might live, and usually contains a number of gay lodgings, B&Bs, bars, clubs and pubs, restaurants, cafés and other similar businesses. Some may be gay getaways, such as Provincetown or Guerneville.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Gay villages in Brazil (2 P)
- ► Gay villages in France (1 P)
- ► Gay villages in Germany (3 P)
- ► Gay villages in Italy (2 P)
- ► Gay villages in Japan (2 P)
- ► Gay villages in Mexico (1 P)
- ► Gay villages in the Netherlands (2 P)
- ► Gay villages in Pakistan (2 P)