|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Genocide.|
Genocide is intentional action to destroy a people (usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group) in whole or in part. The United Nations Genocide Convention, which was established in 1948, defines genocide as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group".
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Bar Kokhba revolt (19 P)
- ► Genocide education (2 C, 15 P)
- ► Fugitives wanted on genocide charges (4 P)
- ► International Criminal Court (6 C, 29 P)
- ► Genocide museums (2 C, 4 P)
- ► People indicted for genocide (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Works about genocide (9 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Genocide"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).