|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Genocide.|
Genocide is intentional action to destroy a people (usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group) in whole or in part. The United Nations Genocide Convention, which was established in 1948, defines genocide as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group".
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Cambodian genocide (4 C, 16 P)
- ► War in Darfur (3 C, 47 P)
- ► Greek genocide (3 C, 26 P)
- ► Genocide of indigenous peoples (4 C, 7 P)
- ► Rwandan genocide (4 C, 94 P)
Pages in category "Genocides"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).