Category:Geography of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Geography of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, the former North-West Frontier Province,
in northern Pakistan.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Geography of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (25 C, 26 P)
- ► Galyat of Pakistan (18 P)
- ► Landforms of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (6 C, 3 P)
- ► Populated places in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (26 C, 52 P)
- ► Tehsils of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (34 P)
- ► Union councils of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (13 C, 3 P)
- ► Khyber Pakhtunkhwa geography stubs (897 P)
Pages in category "Geography of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Geography of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa"
This category contains only the following file.
- Ayubia clouds.jpg