Category:Geography of Palestine (region)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to |
- Geography of the Palestine Region — the geographic and historical region of the Near East in Western Asia.
- See also the Atlas of Palestine at the wikimedia commons. It is an organized and commented collection of geographical, political and historical maps of Palestine and the Palestinian territories.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Geography of Mandatory Palestine (4 C, 1 P)
- ► Environment of Palestine (region) (5 C, 9 P)
- ► Former populated places in Palestine (region) (2 C, 22 P)
- ► Galilee (3 C, 10 P)
- ► Maps of Palestine (region) (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Villages depopulated during the Arab–Israeli conflict (6 C, 31 P)
- ► Palestine geography stubs (94 P)
Pages in category "Geography of Palestine (region)"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).