Category:Geography of Palestine (region)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to |
- Geography of the Palestine Region — the geographic and historical region of the Near East in Western Asia.
- See also the Atlas of Palestine at the wikimedia commons. It is an organized and commented collection of geographical, political and historical maps of Palestine and the Palestinian territories.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Geography of Mandatory Palestine (4 C, 1 P)
- ► Environment of Palestine (region) (5 C, 9 P)
- ► Former populated places in the State of Palestine (3 C, 11 P)
- ► Galilee (3 C, 13 P)
- ► Maps of Palestine (region) (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Palestine geography stubs (91 P)
Pages in category "Geography of Palestine (region)"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).