Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Geophysics.|
- Geophysics — the physics of the Earth and its environment in space, and study of earth sciences using quantitative physics methods.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Atmospheric electricity (2 C, 15 P)
- ► Climate variability and change (4 C, 6 P)
- ► Geophysics organizations (3 C, 11 P)
- ► Radiometric dating (1 C, 29 P)
- ► Tides (7 C, 42 P)
- ► Geophysics stubs (1 C, 54 P)
Pages in category "Geophysics"
The following 113 pages are in this category, out of 113 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Scientific drilling
- Secondary circulation
- Seismic anisotropy
- Seismic inverse Q filtering
- Seismic inversion
- Seismic migration
- Seismic refraction
- Seismoelectrical method
- Shale gouge ratio
- Shear velocity
- Shell Processing Support
- Robert E. Sheriff
- Slab pull
- Space climate
- Spectral noise logging
- Spontaneous potential
- Stabilized inverse Q filtering
- Standard linear solid Q model for attenuation and dispersion
- Surveys in Geophysics