|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Geophysics.|
Geophysics, the physics of the Earth and its environment in space; also the study of the Earth using quantitative physical methods.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Atmospheric electricity (2 C, 14 P)
- ► Geophysics organizations (3 C, 10 P)
- ► Radiometric dating (2 C, 28 P)
- ► Tides (5 C, 45 P)
- ► Geophysics stubs (83 P)
Pages in category "Geophysics"
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Scientific drilling
- Secondary circulation
- Seismic anisotropy
- Seismic inverse Q filtering
- Seismic inversion
- Seismic migration
- Seismic refraction
- Seismoelectrical method
- Shale Gouge Ratio
- Shear velocity
- Shell Processing Support
- Robert E. Sheriff
- Slab pull
- Spectral noise logging
- Spontaneous potential
- Stabilized inverse Q filtering
- Standard linear solid Q model for attenuation and dispersion