Category:German federal agencies
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Federal Government agencies of Germany.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bundeszollverwaltung (3 P)
Pages in category "German federal agencies"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Federal Agency for Civic Education
- Federal Bureau for Maritime Casualty Investigation
- Federal Cartel Office
- Federal Central Tax Office
- Federal Commission for the Stasi Records
- Federal Department for Media Harmful to Young Persons
- Federal Financial Supervisory Authority
- Federal Health Agency
- Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing
- Federal Institute for Risk Assessment
- Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency of Germany
- Federal Network Agency
- Federal Office for Information Security
- Federal Office of Economics and Export Control
- Federal Statistical Office of Germany