|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Globalization.|
Globalization is social change associated with increased connectivity among societies and their elements and the explosive evolution of transportation and telecommunication technologies to facilitate international cultural and economic exchange. The term is applied in various social, cultural, commercial and economic contexts.
To browse the category, you may prefer to use the Globalization Category Tree.
|Note: Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Globalization-related lists (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Anti-globalization movement (7 C, 22 P)
- ► Biological globalization (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Cultural globalization (19 C, 35 P)
- ► Economic globalization (4 C, 67 P)
- ► History of globalization (11 P)
- ► Globalization stubs (54 P)
Pages in category "Globalization"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).