Category:Gloucestershire building and structure stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to buildings and structures in Gloucestershire. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Gloucestershire building and structure stubs"
The following 129 pages are in this category, out of 129 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Badminton railway station
- Barbers Bridge railway station
- Barnsley Park
- Barnwood Park Arts College
- Beacon House
- Beckford Priory
- Berkeley Arms, Purton
- Bishops Cleeve railway station
- Bitton railway station
- Boxwell Court
- Brimpsfield Priory
- Brimscombe Bridge Halt railway station
- The British School, Wotton-under-Edge
- Cam railway station
- Charfield railway station
- Chedworth Halt railway station
- Cheltenham Bournside School and Sixth Form Centre
- Cheltenham High Street Halt railway station
- Chepstow East railway station
- Chipping Sodbury railway station
- Chipping Sodbury School
- Churchdown School Academy
- Cirencester Deer Park School
- Cirencester Kingshill School
- Cirencester Town railway station
- Cirencester Watermoor railway station
- College Ground, Cheltenham
- Court House, Painswick