Category:Gothic architecture in France
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gothic architecture in France.|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Gothic architecture in France"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Church of Saint-François-des-Cordeliers
- St. George's Church, Sélestat
- St Martin's Church, Colmar
- St. Peter and St. Paul's Church, Wissembourg
- St Theobald's Church, Thann
- Saint-Germer-de-Fly Abbey
- Saint-Nicolas, Saint-Nicolas-de-Port
- Saint-Pierre-le-Jeune Protestant Church
- Church of Sainte-Radegonde (Poitiers)
- Sens Cathedral
- Soissons Cathedral
- St. George's Church, Haguenau