Category:Gothic architecture in Poland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gothic architecture in Poland.|
Pages in category "Gothic architecture in Poland"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Castle of Bishops in Siewierz
- Przemyśl Cathedral
- Chojnik Castle
- Church of St. Adalbert, Poznań
- Church of St. Dorothea, Wrocław
- Church of St. Mary Magdalene, Tarnobrzeg
- Church of St. Vincent, Wrocław
- Collegiate Basilica of the Birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Wiślica
- Collegiate Church of the Holy Cross and St. Bartholomew, Wrocław
- Collegium Maius