Articles relating to governance, all of the processes of governing – whether undertaken by the government of a state, by a market, or by a network – over a social system (family, tribe, formal or informal organization, a territory or across territories) and whether through the laws, norms, power or language of an organized society. It relates to "the processes of interaction and decision-making among the actors involved in a collective problem that lead to the creation, reinforcement, or reproduction of social norms and institutions".
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Government (71 C, 45 P)
- Corporate governance (17 C, 80 P)
- Ecclesiastical polities (4 C, 5 P)
- Forest governance (6 C, 23 P)
- Global governance (2 C, 5 P)
- Governance and civic leadership awards (2 C, 12 P)
- Government by algorithm (3 C, 42 P)
- Political law (8 C, 10 P)
- Self-governance (2 C, 20 P)
- Sports governing bodies (10 C, 13 P)
- Governance in the United Kingdom (4 C, 10 P)
- Veto (1 C, 29 P)
Pages in category "Governance"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.