Category:Governance of the British Empire
This category contains articles relating to the general constitutional system applied across all (or significant parts of) the British Empire. See the list "Evolution of the British Empire" for individual territories.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► British Colonial Prisons of Asia (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Colonial government in America (6 C, 14 P)
- ► British politicians of then-British possessions (2 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Governance of the British Empire"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Carnarvon Terms
- Chief Secretary (British Empire)
- Colonial charters in the Thirteen Colonies
- 1894 Colonial Conference
- 1897 Colonial Conference
- 1902 Colonial Conference
- Colonial government in the Thirteen Colonies
- Colonial Office
- Colonial Service
- Commonwealth realm
- Crown agency
- Crown colony
- Crown dependencies