Category:Government-owned companies of the United Kingdom
This category is for "Companies Act companies", which are companies that are created under the 1985 or 2006 Companies Acts, and registered with Companies House as normal, but are fully or partly-owned by the UK Government. Other types of company should go into the relevant sub-category.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Government-owned companies of Wales (1 C)
- ► Companies owned by municipalities of the United Kingdom (4 C, 2 P)
- ► Former nationalised industries of the United Kingdom (2 C, 96 P)
- ► Royal Mail (1 C, 33 P, 1 F)
- ► Statutory corporations of the United Kingdom government (1 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Government-owned companies of the United Kingdom"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).