Category:Government agencies disestablished in 2011
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Government agencies disestablished by year||2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014|
|Years||2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Ministries disestablished in 2011 (2 P)
Pages in category "Government agencies disestablished in 2011"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- National Administrative Department of Solidarity Economy (Colombia)
- National Extremism Tactical Co-ordination Unit
- National Institute of Concessions (Colombia)
- National Reconstruction Bureau
- National Support Teams
- Nevada Department of Cultural Affairs
- Nevada Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Authority
- New York State Banking Department
- New York State Insurance Department