Category:Government of Canada
This category is for the institutions and powers of the Federal government of Canada and its officers. Whenever possible, appropriate subcategories should be used.
- Category:Government in Canada for provincial or local governments or for government in general.
- Category:Politics of Canada, for the conduct and doctrines of Canadian politicians.
- Category:Canadian law for the official actions of these institutions.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government of Canada.|
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Heads of state of Canada (7 P)
- ► Regulators of Canada (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Urban planning in Canada (8 C, 8 P)
- ► Canada government stubs (1 C, 314 P)
- ► Canada politics and government navigational boxes (8 C, 27 P)
Pages in category "Government of Canada"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cabinet of Canada
- Cabinet reshuffle
- Canada Fitness Award Program
- Canada Geographic Information System
- Canada Land Inventory
- Canada School of Public Service
- Canada's New Government
- Canadian sovereignty
- Chief Dental Officer (Canada)
- Citizens' Reference Panel
- Public Service Commission of Canada
- Public Service of Canada
- Civil Service Act 1918
- Cabinet committee (Canada)
- Common Look and Feel