Category:Government of Germany
This category is for the legally defined institutions and powers of the German government and its officers. See Category:German law for the official actions of these institutions. For the conduct and doctrines of German politicians, see Category:Politics of Germany.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government of Germany.|
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Government buildings in Germany (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Disaster preparedness in Germany (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Identity documents of Germany (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Judiciary of Germany (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Government of Nazi Germany (2 C, 28 P)
- ► State legislatures of Germany (1 C, 18 P)
- ► Urban planning in Germany (5 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Government of Germany"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).