Category:Government of Japan
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government of Japan.|
This category collects articles about the Japanese administration on all levels of government (national, prefectural, local), and all its institutions.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► Local government in Japan (7 C, 2 P)
- ► Buildings of the Japanese government (1 C)
- ► Emergency management in Japan (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Japanese government officials (4 C, 21 P)
- ► Japanese governmental reforms (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Taxation in Japan (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Urban planning in Japan (3 C)
- ► Japanese government stubs (148 P)
Pages in category "Government of Japan"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cabinet of Japan
- Cabinet Office (Japan)
- Cabinet reshuffle
- Cabinet Secretariat (Japan)
- Chief Cabinet Secretary
- Japan–China Friendship Parliamentarians' Union
- Chukyo Metropolis proposal
- Civil service of Japan
- Committee for Settling National-Local Disputes
- Constitution of Japan
- Council of Local Authorities for International Relations
- Criminal justice system of Japan