Category:Government of Wales
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wales is a constituent country of the United Kingdom. It has a devolved National Assembly for Wales with limited powers. All powers not specifically devolved to the Welsh Assembly Government are retained by the central government of the United Kingdom. See Politics of Wales for further details.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government of Wales.|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Government buildings in Wales (5 C, 13 P)
- ► Civil servants in the Welsh Office (2 C)
- ► Government-owned companies of Wales (1 C)
- ► National Assembly for Wales (8 C, 24 P)
- ► Town and country planning in Wales (5 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Government of Wales"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).