Category:Government of the United States
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government of the United States.|
This category is for the institutions and powers of the federal government of the United States and its officers. Whenever possible, appropriate subcategories should be used.
- Category:Government in the United States for state or local governments or for government in general.
- Category:Politics of the United States, for the conduct and doctrines of U.S. politicians.
- Category:United States law for the official actions of these institutions.
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- ► Executive branch of the United States government (16 C, 25 P)
- ► Judicial branch of the United States government (13 C, 33 P)
- ► Legislative branch of the United States government (21 C, 75 P)
- ► Agencies of the United States government (12 C, 39 P)
- ► Buildings of the United States government (10 C, 29 P)
- ► United States civil defense (3 C, 15 P)
- ► United States government information (4 C, 13 P)
- ► United States federal law (10 C, 32 P)
- ► NASA (14 C, 66 P)
- ► United States federal policy (20 C, 29 P)
- ► Privatization in the United States (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Government procurement in the United States (1 C, 52 P)
- ► United States government propaganda organizations (1 C, 21 P)
- ► Public sector in the United States (3 C, 2 P)
- ► Public services of the United States (10 C, 4 P)
- ► Publications of the United States government (9 C, 70 P)
- ► Quasi-public entities in the United States (4 C, 3 P)
- ► United States Inspectors General (2 C, 22 P)
- ► United States government stubs (8 C, 577 P)
Pages in category "Government of the United States"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Center for Strategic Counterterrorism Communications
- Cognitive Madisonianism
- Command, Control and Interoperability Division
- Commission on National Goals
- Continuity of Operations
- Contracting Officer
- Contracting Officer's Technical Representative
- Cooperative Funds Act
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center