Category:Government procurement in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► United States defense procurement (1 C, 28 P)
Pages in category "Government procurement in the United States"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Changes clause
- City of Richmond v. J.A. Croson Co.
- The City Record
- Civilian Board of Contract Appeals
- Classes of supply
- Coercive deficiency
- Competition in Contracting Act
- Contract adjustment board
- Contract data requirements list
- Contract Disputes Act of 1978
- Contracting Officer
- Cross v. United States (1871)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations
- United States House Oversight Subcommittee on Technology, Information Policy, Intergovernmental Relations and Procurement Reform
- United States Senate Homeland Security Subcommittee on Contracting Oversight
- US Federal Contractor Registration/GovKinex