Category:Government schemes in India
The schemes launched by central and state governments of India for alleviation of poverty, general welfare and rural development.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Government schemes in Karnataka (2 P)
- ► Government schemes in Madhya Pradesh (8 P)
- ► Government schemes in Maharashtra (3 P)
- ► Government schemes in Odisha (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Government schemes in Rajasthan (1 P)
- ► Government schemes in Telangana (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Government schemes in West Bengal (2 P)
- ► Government welfare schemes in Kerala (3 P)
- ► Health programmes in India (25 P)
- ► Social security in India (13 P)
- ► Government schemes in Uttar Pradesh (4 P)
Pages in category "Government schemes in India"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- PM CARES Fund
- Police Mitra scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Bharatiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi
- Saubhagya scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Prime Minister's National Relief Fund