Category:Government schemes in India
The schemes launched by central and state governments of India for alleviation of poverty, general welfare and rural development.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Government schemes in Karnataka (1 P)
- ► Government schemes in Madhya Pradesh (8 P)
- ► Government schemes in Odisha (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Government schemes in Rajasthan (1 P)
- ► Government schemes in Telangana (3 P)
- ► Government schemes in Uttar Pradesh (4 P)
- ► Government schemes in West Bengal (1 P)
- ► Government welfare schemes in Kerala (3 P)
- ► Health programmes in India (23 P)
- ► Social security in India (11 P)
Pages in category "Government schemes in India"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Yojana Kendra
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi
- Saubhagya scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Prime Minister's National Relief Fund