Category:Government watchdog groups in the United States
This category includes non-governmental groups in the United States whose stated mission includes monitoring branches of the state or federal governments for fraud, waste, abuse, corruption, mismanagement, illegal activity, campaign donor influence, abuse of authority, miscarriage of justice, and so forth. Groups whose primary mission is one of political or issue advocacy are not included; these are categorized elsewhere.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Government watchdog groups in the United States"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Campaign for Accountability
- Center for Constitutional Rights
- Center for Effective Government
- Center for Inquiry
- Center for Responsive Politics
- Citizen Action
- The Citizens Campaign
- Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
- Citizens for Sunshine
- Citizens Union
- Civilian Complaint Review Board
- Coalition Against Police Abuse
- Common Cause
- Constitution Project
- Consumer Federation of America
- Cop Block
- Corporate Accountability