Category:Grade I listed buildings in Oxford
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Grade I listed buildings in Oxford.|
- "Listed Buildings in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 12 September 2012.
Pages in category "Grade I listed buildings in Oxford"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St Barnabas Church, Oxford
- St Bartholomew's Chapel, Oxford
- St Catherine's College, Oxford
- St Cross Church, Oxford
- St Edmund Hall, Oxford
- St John the Evangelist Church, Oxford
- St John's College, Oxford
- St Mary Magdalen's Church, Oxford
- St Mary the Virgin, Iffley
- St Michael at the North Gate
- Sheldonian Theatre