|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Graphic design.|
Graphic design is the applied art of arranging image and text to communicate a message. It may be applied in media such as print, electronic media, motion picture, animation, packaging, signs, identities, etc.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Graphic designers (15 C, 93 P)
- ► Albums by cover artist (57 C)
- ► Film and television opening sequences (1 C, 20 P)
- ► Infographics (18 C, 113 P)
- ► News design (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Graphic designer stubs (119 P)
Pages in category "Graphic design"
The following 146 pages are in this category, out of 146 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Carbone Smolan Agency
- Cartographic generalization
- Class A surface
- Clip art
- Commercial art
- Communicate knowledge manifesto
- Communicate: Independent British Graphic Design since the Sixties
- Communication Arts (magazine)
- Conflict atlas
- Corporate design
- Cover art
- Creative Review
- Creative Visualization (design)