|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Graphic design.|
Graphic design is the applied art of arranging image and text to communicate a message. It may be applied in media such as print, electronic media, motion picture, animation, packaging, signs, identities, etc. Resources:
- meta:Philip Greenspun illustration project. Creation and improvement of illustrations for Wikimedia.
- Wikipedia:Graphic Lab/Image workshop
- See the resource list at commons:Category:Charts.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Graphic designers (16 C, 12 P)
- ► Albums by cover artist (66 C)
- ► Film and television opening sequences (1 C, 21 P)
- ► Infographics (17 C, −2 P)
- ► News design (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Visualization (graphic) (13 C, 40 P)
- ► Graphic designer stubs (117 P)
Pages in category "Graphic design"
The following 149 pages are in this category, out of 149 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Carbone Smolan Agency
- Cartographic design
- Cartographic generalization
- Class A surface
- Clip art
- Commercial art
- Communicate knowledge manifesto
- Communicate: Independent British Graphic Design since the Sixties
- Communication Arts (magazine)
- Conflict atlas
- Cover art
- Creative Review
- Creative visualization (design)