|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Great Basin (USA).|
The Great Basin is an endorheic basin in the Western United States. It can also refer to various ecological divisions of the Intramountain West, including the Great Basin Desert, the Great Basin Floristic Province, or the Central Basin and Range ecoregion.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Great Basin deserts (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Ecology of the Great Basin (4 C, 4 P)
- ► History of the Great Basin (4 C, 15 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of the Great Basin (9 C, 18 P)
- ► Landforms of the Great Basin (5 C, 8 P)
- ► Protected areas of the Great Basin (5 C, 19 P)
- ► Works about the Great Basin (2 P)