|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Guerrilla warfare.|
This is a Category for guerrilla wars - i.e. ones that were characterised by small scale, hit and run warfare rather than conventional warfare, which is characterised by the holding of territory and pitched battles. There may be some overlap, as some wars may have started as guerrilla wars and finished as conventional wars. Likewise, some conventional wars may have finished as guerrilla campaigns when one side's ability to wage conventional war had dissipated.
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- ► Basque conflict (3 C, 23 P)
- ► Federal War (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Libyan Civil War (2011) (6 C, 78 P)
- ► War in North-West Pakistan (6 C, 26 P)
- ► The Troubles (Northern Ireland) (23 C, 107 P)
- ► Vietnam War (25 C, 134 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "Guerrilla wars"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).