Category:HIV/AIDS in film
A category for films (theatrical and television) in which AIDS or HIV is a significant plot element or which include one or more characters with AIDS or HIV.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Documentary films about HIV/AIDS (53 P)
Pages in category "HIV/AIDS in film"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- The Last Supper (1994 film)
- Leaving Metropolis
- Letters from Home (film)
- Life, Above All
- The Life and Death of a Porno Gang
- Life Support (film)
- The Littlest Victims
- The Living End (film)
- Longtime Companion
- Love for Life
- Love or Something Like That
- Love Phobia
- Love! Valour! Compassion! (film)
- Lovers Vanished