Category:Health and safety in the United Kingdom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Food safety in the United Kingdom (12 P)
Pages in category "Health and safety in the United Kingdom"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Health and Morals of Apprentices Act 1802
- Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- Health and Safety Commission
- Health and safety crime in the United Kingdom
- Health and Safety Executive
- Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland
- Health and Safety Laboratory
- History of fire safety legislation in the United Kingdom