Category:Health issues in pregnancy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Pregnancy with abortive outcome (11 P)
- ► Pregnancy-related cutaneous conditions (26 P)
- ► Disorders originating in the perinatal period (5 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Health issues in pregnancy"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Paula method
- Draft:Paula Method
- Pelvic girdle pain
- Placenta praevia
- Placental abruption
- Placental insufficiency
- Placental site nodule
- Placental site trophoblastic tumor
- Placental villous immaturity
- Pregnancy category
- Pregnancy-associated malaria
- Premature rupture of membranes
- Prenatal nutrition