Articles related to heart diseases, a type of cardiovascular diseases which involves the heart. High blood pressure is estimated to account for approximately 13% of CVD deaths, while tobacco accounts for 9%, diabetes 6%, lack of exercise 6%, and obesity 5%.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Diseases and disorders of the heart.|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Deaths from heart disease (4 C, 65 P)
- Heart neoplasia (10 P)
- Ischemic heart diseases (1 C, 21 P)
- Pericardial disorders (12 P)
- Valvular heart disease (1 C, 25 P)
Pages in category "Heart diseases"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Ebb Cade
- Cardiac allograft vasculopathy
- Cardiac amyloidosis
- Cardiac asthma
- Cardiac tamponade
- Cardiogenic shock
- Cardiorenal syndrome
- Coronary artery aneurysm
- Coronary artery anomaly
- Coronary artery disease
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection
- Coronary artery ectasia
- Coronary occlusion
- Coronary steal
- Coronary thrombosis
- Coronary vasospasm
- Cœur en sabot
- Coxsackievirus-induced cardiomyopathy