|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tanakh.|
This is one of a series of categories for articles relating to matters in those books of the Bible which both Jews and Christians recognise as canonical. For the purposes of Wikipedia categories, Hebrew Bible refers only to those books in the Jewish Tanakh, which is the same as the Protestant Old Testament. In the case of categories where there are articles about similar matters in the deuterocanonical books which Catholic and Eastern churches include in the Bible, there should be a corresponding head category described as "Old Testament". Such articles should be categorised under "Old Testament Apocrypha".
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Books of the Hebrew Bible (3 C)
- ► Deities in the Hebrew Bible (55 P)
- ► Hebrew Bible events (2 C, 26 P)
- ► Films based on the Hebrew Bible (2 C, 69 P)
- ► Hebrew Bible geography (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Jewish biblical scholars (73 P)
- ► Hebrew Bible manuscripts (1 C, 17 P)
- ► Hebrew Bible objects (13 P)
- ► Hebrew Bible verses (14 P)
- ► Hebrew Bible words and phrases (3 C, 58 P)
- ► Hebrew Bible stubs (414 P)
Pages in category "Hebrew Bible"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).