|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hematology.|
Hematology is the study of blood, the blood-forming organs, and blood diseases.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Drugs acting on the blood and blood forming organs (5 C, 15 P)
- ► Transfusion medicine (7 C, 94 P)
Pages in category "Hematology"
The following 111 pages are in this category, out of 111 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Haldane effect
- Harrington–Hollingsworth experiment
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Peripheral stem cell transplantation
- Thomas Hodgkin
- Homing (hematopoietic)
- Hook effect
- Human iron metabolism