|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hematology.|
Hematology is the study of blood, the blood-forming organs, and blood diseases.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Drugs acting on the blood and blood forming organs (5 C, 12 P)
- ► Transfusion medicine (7 C, 72 P)
Pages in category "Hematology"
The following 113 pages are in this category, out of 113 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Haemoglobin-based oxygen carriers
- Haldane effect
- Harrington–Hollingsworth experiment
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Peripheral stem cell transplantation
- Homing (hematopoietic)
- Hook effect
- Human iron metabolism