|Library of Congress||BL1100-1295|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hinduism.|
Hinduism is the dominant religion of the Indian subcontinent, and consists of many diverse traditions. It includes Shaivism, Vaishnavism and Shaktism among numerous other traditions, and a wide spectrum of laws and prescriptions of "daily morality" based on karma, dharma, and societal norms. Hinduism is a categorisation of distinct intellectual or philosophical points of view, rather than a rigid, common set of beliefs.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Anti-Hinduism (3 C, 36 P)
- ► Hindu behaviour and experience (6 C, 6 P)
- ► Hindu education (6 C, 3 P)
- ► History of Hinduism (8 C, 18 P)
- ► Hinduism in popular culture (5 C, 7 P)
- ► Hinduism and other religions (3 C, 18 P)
- ► Hindu texts (14 C, 184 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on Hinduism (1 P)
- ► Hinduism stubs (4 C, 411 P)
- ► Hinduism templates (4 C, 78 P)
Pages in category "Hinduism"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).