|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Library of Congress||BL1100-1295|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hinduism.|
Hinduism is the dominant religion of the Indian subcontinent, and consists of many diverse traditions. It includes Shaivism, Vaishnavism and Shaktism among numerous other traditions, and a wide spectrum of laws and prescriptions of "daily morality" based on karma, dharma, and societal norms. Hinduism is a categorisation of distinct intellectual or philosophical points of view, rather than a rigid, common set of beliefs.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Hinduism-related lists (3 C, 29 P)
- ► Hinduism in culture (4 C)
- ► Hindu education (1 C, 4 P)
- ► History of Hinduism (9 C, 31 P)
- ► Hindu movements (6 C, 13 P)
- ► Hindu organizations (13 C, 50 P)
- ► Puranic chronology (6 P)
- ► Hinduism and other religions (7 C, 15 P)
- ► Hindu studies (4 C, 14 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on Hinduism (56 P)
- ► Hinduism stubs (5 C, 292 P)
Pages in category "Hinduism"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).