|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hinduism.|
Hinduism is the dominant religion of the Indian subcontinent, and consists of many diverse traditions. It includes Shaivism, Vaishnavism and Shaktism among numerous other traditions, and a wide spectrum of laws and prescriptions of "daily morality" based on karma, dharma, and societal norms. Hinduism is a categorisation of distinct intellectual or philosophical points of view, rather than a rigid, common set of beliefs.
This category has the following 55 subcategories, out of 55 total.
- ► Hindu behaviour and experience (5 P)
- ► Hindu education (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Hindu festivals (6 C, 163 P)
- ► Hindu given names (24 P)
- ► Names of God in Hinduism (2 C, 21 P)
- ► Hindu-affiliated organizations (8 P)
- ► Hinduism and society (4 C, 6 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on Hinduism (2 P)
- ► Hinduism portal (70 P)
- ► Hinduism stubs (4 C, 411 P)
Pages in category "Hinduism"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).