Category:Historic house museums in Texas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Historic house museums in Texas.|
Pages in category "Historic house museums in Texas"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Capt. Charles Schreiner Mansion
- Sebastopol House Historic Site
- Seward Plantation
- Allan Shivers Library and Museum
- Southfork Ranch
- Spanish Governor's Palace
- W. H. Stark House
- Starr Family Home State Historic Site
- Steamboat House (Huntsville, Texas)
- Sterne-Hoya House Museum and Library
- Edward Steves Homestead