Category:Historic house museums in Virginia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Historic house museums in Virginia"
The following 120 pages are in this category, out of 120 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sailor's Creek Battlefield Historical State Park
- Walter McDonald Sanders House
- Sandusky House (Lynchburg, Virginia)
- Scotchtown (plantation)
- Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
- Sherwood Forest Plantation
- Smith's Fort Plantation
- Smithfield (Blacksburg, Virginia)
- Southwest Virginia Museum Historical State Park
- Anne Spencer House
- Stonewall Jackson House
- Stonewall Jackson's Headquarters Museum
- Stratford Hall (plantation)
- Sully Historic Site