Historical geology is a discipline that uses the principles and techniques of geology to reconstruct and understand the geological history of Earth. Articles about that subject are categorized under Category:Geological history of Earth.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Historical geology.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Geological history of Earth (17 C, 33 P)
- ► Historical tectonic plates (20 P)
Pages in category "Historical geology"
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Palaeobotanical Garden in Mata
- Template:Paleogene Footer
- Paleontological Site Arroio Cancela
- Paleontological Site Chiniquá
- Paleontological Site of Agua Negra
- Paleontological Sites of Santa Maria
- Template:Paleozoic Footer
- Template:Phanerozoic eon
- Pilbara Craton
- User:Pixatplay/Books/DEEP TIME
- Template:Proterozoic footer