Category:History of Azerbaijan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of Azerbaijan.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 41 subcategories, out of 41 total.
- ► History of Azerbaijan by topic (5 C)
- ► Caucasian Albania (4 C, 32 P)
- ► Jewish Azerbaijani history (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Azerbaijani history stubs (27 P)
Pages in category "History of Azerbaijan"
The following 142 pages are in this category, out of 142 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Abbasabad (fortress)
- Abu'l-Musafir al-Fath
- Aghasi Khan
- Allar Cave
- Archaeology of Azerbaijan
- Areshsky Uyezd
- Armenian–Azerbaijani War
- Armenian–Tatar massacres of 1905–07
- Islamic Army of the Caucasus
- Arran (Caucasus)
- Arsacid Dynasty of Caucasian Albania
- Asad ibn Yazid al-Shaybani
- Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- Azerbaijan People's Government
- Azerbaijani Legion
- Azerbaijani National Council
- Azeri SS Volunteer Formations
- Talysh-Mughan Autonomous Republic
- Tamar, daughter of David IV of Georgia
- Tehran Communiqué
- Third Perso-Turkic War
- Transcaucasian Commissariat
- Transcaucasian Democratic Federative Republic
- Transcaucasian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic
- Treaty of Ganja
- Treaty of Kurakchay
- Treaty of Resht
- Treaty of Turkmenchay
- Trebizond Peace Conference