Category:History of Catholic monasticism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Founders of Roman Catholic religious communities (357 P, 1 F)
- ► Greek Catholic monasteries by order (1 C)
- ► Historians of monastic history (5 P)
- ► Irish monastic foundations in continental Europe (1 C, 18 P)
- ► Roman Catholic monasteries by order (25 C)
Pages in category "History of Catholic monasticism"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).