Category:History of Cincinnati
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of Cincinnati, Ohio.|
To view a hierarchal list of Cincinnati-related categories, please see Wikipedia:WikiProject Cincinnati/Categories.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► African-American history in Cincinnati (12 P)
- ► Ethnic groups in Cincinnati (3 C)
- ► Historic districts in Cincinnati (30 P)
- ► Mayoral elections in Cincinnati (5 P)
- ► National Register of Historic Places in Cincinnati (1 C, 231 P)
- ► Riots and civil disorder in Cincinnati (10 P)
Pages in category "History of Cincinnati"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- C. F. Streit Mfg. Co.
- USS Cincinnati (1861)
- USS Cincinnati (C-7)
- USS Cincinnati (CL-6)
- USS Cincinnati (SSN-693)
- Cincinnati Conservatory of Music
- Cincinnati, Hamilton and Dayton Railway (1926–30)
- Cincinnati History Museum
- Cincinnati Lancet-Clinic
- Cincinnati Milling Machine Company
- Cincinnati Steam Paper Mill
- Cincinnati Time Store
- City of Cincinnati v. Discovery Network, Inc.
- City Plan for Cincinnati
- Robert Clarke & Company
- Coates v. City of Cincinnati
- Cottage Savings Ass'n v. Commissioner
- Crosley Broadcasting Corporation