Category:History of Kerala
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of Kerala.|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Archaeological sites in Kerala (1 C, 29 P)
- ► Forts in Kerala (15 P)
- ► Indian independence movement in Kerala (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Social history of Kerala (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Vatteluttu (3 P)
Pages in category "History of Kerala"
The following 169 pages are in this category, out of 169 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Kadakkal’s Freedom Struggle
- The Kadakkarapally Boat
- Kerala school of astronomy and mathematics
- Kerala State Archaeology Department
- Kingdom of Kottayam
- Kingdom of Tanur
- Kodithodika family
- Kodungallur Kovilakam
- Kudakkallu Parambu
- Ravivarman Kulaśēkhara
- Kurumathur inscription
- Temple Entry Proclamation
- Thachil Matthoo Tharakan
- Sayyid Sanaulla Makti Thangal
- Visakham Thirunal
- Ayilyam Thirunal
- Thoma of Villarvattom
- Thovarimala Ezhuthupara
- Tirunavaya Temple
- Travancore Labour Association
- Travancore royal family
- Treaty of Mannar
- Tuhafat Ul Mujahideen