Category:History of Roman Catholicism in England
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "History of Roman Catholicism in England"
The following 92 pages are in this category, out of 92 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Petosiris to Nechepso
- Sir Edward Petre, 3rd Baronet
- Pierce the Ploughman's Crede
- Piers Plowman tradition
- The Pilgrim's Tale
- Pilgrimage of Grace
- The Plowman's Tale
- Reginald Pole
- The Praier and Complaynte of the Ploweman unto Christe
- Prebendaries' Plot
- Priest hole
- Priest–penitent privilege in pre-Reformation England
- A Proper Dialogue Between A Gentleman and a Husbandman