Category:History of South Asia
History Of South Asia (also known as Indian sub-continent) includes history of the Entire India (Akhand Bharat) excluding South East Asia. This category includes histories of present day Republic of India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bhutan.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Archaeological cultures of South Asia (6 C, 11 P)
- ► Former countries in South Asia (16 C, 55 P)
- ► Greco-Bactrian Kingdom (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Historians of South Asia (2 C, 84 P)
- ► History of Nepal (17 C, 56 P)
- ► History of Pakistan (19 C, 234 P)
- ► History of Sri Lanka (17 C, 117 P)
- ► South Asian history stubs (4 C, 21 P)
Pages in category "History of South Asia"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).