Category:History of Sweden
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of Sweden.|
Due to the split in 1809 of Sweden proper, and the creation of the Imperial Russian Grand Duchy of Finland that would ultimately declare its independence in 1917, distinctions between the history of Sweden and the history of Finland are often hard to make.
- Therefore, see also: Category:History of Finland.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Archaeology of Sweden (4 C, 16 P)
- ► City walls in Sweden (3 P)
- ► Establishments in Sweden (5 C)
- ► Former buildings and structures in Sweden (7 C, 7 P)
- ► Sweden during the Gustavian era (3 C, 24 P)
- ► Swedish history-related lists (20 P)
- ► Swedish history stubs (3 C, 161 P)