Category:History of civil rights in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of civil rights in the United States.|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► COINTELPRO targets (1 C, 93 P)
- ► Civil rights protests in the United States (1 C, 49 P)
- ► History of voting rights in the United States (3 C, 100 P)
- ► History of women's rights in the United States (7 C, 83 P)
Pages in category "History of civil rights in the United States"
The following 120 pages are in this category, out of 120 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- African Americans
- Racial tension in Omaha, Nebraska
- Timeline of racial tension in Omaha, Nebraska
- African-American Civil Rights Movement (1954–68)
- African-American women in politics
- African American–Jewish relations
- Albany Movement
- All-white jury
- Anniston, Alabama
- Anti-mask laws
- An Appeal for Human Rights
- Atlanta Student Movement