Category:History of computing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of computing.|
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► Digital Revolution (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Emulation software (32 C, 19 P)
- ► History of the Internet (16 C, 184 P)
- ► Legacy systems (5 C, 27 P)
- ► History of robotics (3 C, 4 P)
- ► History of software (15 C, 97 P)
- ► Computing timelines (43 P)
- ► History of video games (7 C, 28 P)
Pages in category "History of computing"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Calculus ratiocinator
- Paul E. Ceruzzi
- Charles Babbage Institute
- History of the Church–Turing thesis
- List of computer museums
- Computer Press Association
- List of computer systems from the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- Computer: A History of the Information Machine
- Considered harmful
- Creative Computing Benchmark