Category:History of computing hardware
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of computing.|
From History: "All events that are remembered and preserved in some form constitute the historical record." This category is not a historical record; it is not intended to contain every computing hardware article and category. Articles and categories appropriate here are those about the history of computing hardware or those about computing hardware generally accepted as being both historical and notable.
- WordNet Search - 3.0, "History".
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Analog computers (2 C, 47 P)
- ► One-of-a-kind computers (4 C, 106 P)
- ► Programmable calculators (6 C, 25 P)
- ► Variable word length computers (10 P)
Pages in category "History of computing hardware"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Jack Harker
- Harvard biphase
- History of Apple Inc.
- History of computer clusters
- History of general-purpose CPUs
- History of IBM magnetic disk drives
- History of laptops
- History of Norsk Data
- History of optical storage media
- History of personal computers
- History of supercomputing
- History of the floppy disk
- Honeywell 6000 series