Category:History of cryptography
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of cryptography.|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "History of cryptography"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Capstone (cryptography)
- Card catalog (cryptology)
- Central Bureau
- Choctaw code talkers
- Cipher runes
- Clipper chip
- Code talker
- Code-talker paradox
- The Codebreakers
- Commercial code (communications)
- Communication Theory of Secrecy Systems
- Content Scramble System
- Copiale cipher
- Cryptanalysis of the Enigma
- Cryptanalysis of the Lorenz cipher
- Crypto Wars
- Cyrillic Projector